Last week we wrote about how to get the best possible ROI from your business Christmas cards – this week it is the turn of the Business Calendar.
Giving a calendar at Christmas to your clients is a good way to say “Thank You” for their business throughout the year.
It is also a good way to keep your name visible to your clients all year round!
It is a tradition that goes back many years – some may think it a little dated – but there are many people within business that still prefer to have a calendar in their office rather than rely on a digital version.
As in our previous blog about Christmas cards – the more thought and planning you put into the design and distribution of your business calendars, the more you will get from them.
- Get organised in good time – choose a print company that can help and advise you.
- Choose a style of calendar that will suit your clients and their workspace – we are now producing a new style of calendar that sits on the clients desk as well as the traditional style wall calendar – see above.
- Choose images that will suit your clients and their surroundings and make them want to display and use the calendar.
- Make sure your business name is clearly visible on the front of the calendar.
- Create a list of your valued customers and potential customers to receive this gift.
- If possible, hand-deliver as this may create another contact opportunity
For you or your sales team (and will save on the postage!).
- Take a photo of the calendar and post across your social media channels – you could do this monthly as your calendar page is changed revealing a different photo.
- Put a brief good wishes message with the calendar to personnalise the gift – rather than just a mass send-out.
Giving calendars at christmas can make your clients feel special and valued but can also be an additional marketing tool for your business.
If you need any advice on business calendars feel free to contact us www.telfordrepro.co.uk
To download this post and read it in PDF click here: There Can be More to Business Calendars Than You Think