Telford Reprographics Limited is committed to ensuring the preservation of the environment both locally as well as globally.
To achieve this, we have the following principals in place:
- We endeavour to only use suppliers who maintain an FSC®Chain of Custody Certification and / or PEFC™ Chain of Custody Certification.
- We are committed to reducing our environmental impact by ensuring we use continually renewable and natural paper products.
- All of our paper is sourced from certified sustainable forestry.
- Our packaging is either recyclable or can be returned to us for repeat use.
- Our waste is collected and recycled where possible and in instances of our plastic toner / ink bottles, these are returned to our supplier for re-use.
- Internal printing is kept to a minimum at all times.
Fun Facts (courtesy of GF Smith):
- “European forests have been growing by over 1,500 football pitches every day”.
- Paper is not bad for the environment. “Paper is one of the few truly sustainable products”.
- “Paper is based on wood, a natural and renewable material. As young trees grow they absorb CO2 from the atmosphere. Furthermore, as a wood product, paper also continues to store carbon throughout its lifetime”.
The environmental policies of some of our suppliers can be found on the links below: