We don’t just print artwork – we can create it, too! If you require any graphic design work, our experienced and dedicated Designers are available to offer you a professional service. We can cater to your very own unique criteria and requests.
Whether it’s graphic design for a basic logo, a complete corporate rebrand, or a flyer to advertise an event… We can do all of these, and so much more! With an extensive knowledge of the printing process, we can ensure your artwork has the maximum impact – not just on screen, but on paper as well. With use of software such as Adobe Creative Suite, we are able to create print ready artwork of a very high standard.
To start your branding journey, you can get in touch with us to arrange an appointment with one of our graphic designers. Alternatively, if you don’t have time to pop in, we can discuss your requirements over the phone or via e-mail. We can work around your schedule!
- We recommend starting the process by having a discussion with one of our designers so we can have a better understanding of your requirements.
- Following the initial discussion with the designer, we will send a proof for you to check over.
- You then need to thoroughly check all proofs you receive before giving final approval.
- If there are any changes you require, please notify the designer and an amended proof will be supplied.
- We must receive written confirmation of approval before we go to print.
Since 1994, advances in technology have allowed us to create a more contemporary, sleek design for the TR logo. The latest logo represents the colour capabilities of digital print, much like the original logo, but the colours are much brighter and more eye catching.
The original colour scheme for this branding was black and magenta. We substituted these colours for a softer palette to better reflect the target audience. The entire logo was given a fresh face and we used different fonts to complement the new colour scheme.